четверг, 28 июля 2011 г.

Kinder Surprises & Some Talk On Other Canadian Things! (Ketchup Chips)

Kinder Surprises & Some Talk On Other Canadian Things! (Ketchup Chips)A Video on Kinder Surprises & Some Other Canadian Things! So just recently I went on a trip to Canada and went over to one of my cousins house and they mentioned that they read a article about the things that Canada & US has and doesn't have. So they asked my if I had ever had Kinder Surprises and Lays Ketchup Chips which I guess we really don't have in the states. So they bought me that stuff and all I did bring back was 3 Kinder Surprises and 2 chocolate ones that I had ate already. I left the Ketchup chips back in Canada though as there was no room to bring them but I gotta say they were some good tasting chips. So yeah I know this video isn't the usual videos I make but I felt like making one as I didn't seem much on these items. I do want to Thank my cousins very much for getting me this (if you guys ever read/see this video). Anyways got and Questions or Comments feel free to let me know!! Thanks For Watching!
Длительность: 4:19



Скриншоты к видео
Kinder Surprises & Some Talk On Other Canadian Things! (Ketchup Chips)
Видео Kinder Surprises & Some Talk On Other Canadian Things! (Ketchup Chips) Video Kinder Surprises & Some Talk On Other Canadian Things! (Ketchup Chips) Kinder Surprises & Some Talk On Other Canadian Things! (Ketchup Chips)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.