вторник, 11 августа 2009 г.

For Chahana

For ChahanaThis is a song I wrote for Chahana, Goddess of Love, who watches over and guides warriors of Kai-Rang in their travels across the Orion Universe. It is Chahana's call that I hear the strongest out of all the Matriarchs, and it is for her guardianship that I issue a challenge. May her words guide my way. _________________________________ For Chahana, Matriarch of Love A long time ago, my hopes they were slain I set on a journey to find them again From far in the core a scorpion ship came To fight for the Union on the space lanes My guns I had lent seeking honor and fame Or Sheppard's great hall beyond grave We flew into battle with hearts beating high Our comm channels sounding a victory nigh Our fleets crossed their lords like hawks in the sky Leaving many ships dead on their way So give me no gold or medals I pray For Chahana found me in battle that day The battle was hard and the guns blazed like fire Plasmas rained down like a funeral pyre Though many I'd killed, I too had to retire I looked in death's eyes on that day The battle moved on from where I was struck I took off my helmet still cursing my luck When a soft even voice, like a whisper in dark Brought a maiden of Kai-Rang my way So give me no gold or medals I pray For Chahana found me in battle that day She stayed with me and she soothed my pain Then with a kind whisper she left me again Had I but died, I could have joined her then But I stayed in the battle that day Long I did pilgrim, many wars I have fought <b>...</b>
Длительность: 2:32



Скриншоты к видео
For Chahana
Видео For Chahana Video For Chahana For Chahana

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.