воскресенье, 21 июня 2009 г.

Tempted Souls playing "You Can Have My Husband, but please don't mess with my man

Tempted Souls playing "You Can Have My Husband, but please don't mess with my manTempted Souls Band performing at the 2009 Cincy Blues Competition For more info about the band, go to www.myspace.com/temptedsouls For more info about the producer, Landman Productions, go to www.landmanproductions.com For more info about the Cincy Blues Society, go to www.cincyblues.org
Длительность: 4:17



Скриншоты к видео
Tempted Souls playing "You Can Have My Husband, but please don't mess with my man
Видео Tempted Souls playing "You Can Have My Husband, but please don't mess with my man Video Tempted Souls playing "You Can Have My Husband, but please don't mess with my man Tempted Souls playing "You Can Have My Husband, but please don't mess with my man

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.